General Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- Although we try to make sure all information on our website is correct and up to date, we offer no guarantee of this. Please contact us to confirm details before making any decisions. We are not accountable for any losses incurred as a result of errors on the website.
- We do not accept any association with, or links to our website, without specific written consent which we reserve the right to withdraw if we feel it has been done inappropriately or incoherent with company policies.
- We are not responsible for any information or content provided by third parties that are linked to our website.
- If you have made a purchase and wish to return it you can do so within 7 days of purchase, providing it has not been used and with the packaging. This excludes one time only products such as unlocking codes, debranding etc. Refunds will be added back to the account you made the purchase with less postage and packaging.
- All images are for illustration purposes only; appearance of items may vary.
- If you have any complaints please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to give feedback please do so via the website.
- We hold the right to change and amend all of our terms and conditions at anytime and without prior notice.
For further terms and conditions please write to us at email@example.com.
Procedure for Sending your Phone to us
- Remove your sim and memory card from the phone. Please send the battery with the phone and make sure your battery is fully charged.
- Place the phone in to a jiffy/bubble bag, bubble wrap or any alternative secure packaging. We do not take responsibility for any damages done to the phone whilst in transit.
- Print off the payment receipt or write a small note explaining the fault, any quotations that have been given, reference number, name, address and a contact number. Send these details to us with the phone.
- Send the phone to us (address below). Please remember the safety of the phone is your responsibility. We recommend you send the phone via Royal Mail special delivery which will insure your phone up to £500 in the event of it being lost or damaged.
- Once the phone arrives it will be booked in for a free inspection, and if the quote and the fault is the same as the online valuation we will go ahead with the repair. Should there be any change in price or we find a different fault we will contact you before we make any repairs. We NEVER do any other repairs without your consent.
- We aim to repair the phone within 3 – 5 working days of receiving it. PLEASE NOTE: It maybe that in those 3 – 5 days we are unable to find the fault on the phone or that we may need to order parts in these cases it may take longer to repair the phone. There is no extra charge for this but please be patient and someone will call you with an update. As you can understand we cannot keep every part for every phone ever made in stock so although we stock many parts we may need to order some parts from the manufacturers, UK or abroad which may take a couple of extra days.
- If the repair is unsuccessful there will be no charge for the time spent on the phone. At this point you have two options we can return the phone to you post and packaging is payable or alternatively leave it with us & we will dispose of the handset for you.
- When the repair is complete we will contact you to inform you when it will be dispatched. When the phone arrives back to you and you’re happy with the repair please could you log back on to our website and email us your comments regarding your experience with our company.
- Please make sure you pay for return shipping at the checkout. Any damage to your handset whilst in transit must be taken up with Royal Mail.
Post to: ELECTROPHIX Texaco Filling Station, Walkley Lane, Heckmondwike, WF16 0NU
- At Electrophix, we make all payments using PayPal, the world’s leading online payment method.
- Paypal is a secure online payment method which allows users to send or recieve payments from other people or clients effortlessly. It allows payments to be made using a credit or debit card, or direct debit.
- For more information regarding making a payment using paypal, visit www.paypal.co.uk
- We use Royal Mail as our postage carrier.
- All of our items are sent special delivery.
- Any damage done to any products whilst in transit must be taken up with Royal Mail. www.royalmail.com.
- Any delays in receiving your package after it has been shipped must be taken up with Royal Mail.
Mobile Phone Repairs
- All of our mobile repairs come with a 3 months guarantee, as long as it is not sent back with liquid damage or due to negligent or misuse and is for the same fault.
- Our turn around on handsets is approx. 3 – 5 working days from the time we receive the phone, but in some circumstances it may be longer.
- We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone whilst in transit. Any damaged caused must be taken up with Royal Mail. (Always send your phone via Special delivery.)
- We are not responsible for any data loss. So please make sure you have backed up all your information
- If you have bought your phone into the facility for repair and we have contacted you with regards to collection of the phone you will have 30 days from the day we contact you to collect your phone. Should you not collect it within this time we will dispose of it as we see fit.
- All of our hardware repairs come with a 3 months guarantee, as long as it is not sent back with liquid damage or due to negligent or misuse and is for the same fault.
- Once your tablet has arrived we will book it in for a free inspection and if the quote and the fault is the same as the online valuation we will go ahead with the repair. Should there be any change in price or we find a different fault we will contact you before we make any repairs. We NEVER do any other repairs without your consent.
- Our turn around on computers & consoles is approx 5 – 10 working days from the time it is booked in, but at times it may be longer.
- We are not responsible for any data loss. So please make sure you have backed up all your information.
- If we have contacted you with regards to collection of your computer or console you will have 30 days from the day we contact you to collect your phone. Should you not collect it within this time we will dispose of it as we see fit.
- Cancelations and Returns Policy
- We have a 7 days return policy.
- All items sold from Electrophix have met our high quality-control standards. However, if you find a defect with any product purchased, please contact us immediately.
- Items which are faulty can be returned for a full refund or replacement within 7 days of receipt minus postage and packaging.
- Items that have been tampered with by the customer will not be replaced, but will be returned, at the customer’s expense.
- We do not operate a try before you buy policy. Should you wish to return the items which are not faulty, we will accept the return providing the items are in a good condition, suitable for re-sale, is in the original packaging and has not been used.
- These items can be exchanged for other products, subject to the difference in costs being addressed along with a postage fee, or a refunded, less postage and packing.
- Refunds by paypal are made to the same email address that was used for the purchase.
- You can cancel an order before it has been dispatched at no charge to you however if the items have already been shipped out then follow normal returns procedures.
- The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights which are not affected.
Privacy and Security
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for restricting access to your account by unauthorized persons.
- You are responsible for all activities that take place under your account or password.
- If your account has been breached or you believe that it will be by unauthorized persons you should inform us immediately.
- Please ensure that your details are up to date and correct, if there are any changes please let us know as soon as possible.
- The Website only sells products to individuals who can purchase with a valid PayPal account. If you are under sixteen (16), you may use the Website only with the express permission and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Electrophix reserves the right to refuse access to our Website, cancel accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that any details that you submit to us are kept secure. The details that you submit to us will be kept to process orders.
- However we may occasionally contact you about important changes to the Electrophix website, new product and services and any special offers we think you’ll find useful.
- We will not willing pass your information on to any third parties.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Electrophix website.
- We will do all we can to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Website and that communication will be without errors. However, due to the way the Internet works, this cannot be guaranteed. The Website may occasionally restrict or deny access to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will do our utmost to limit the frequency and duration of any such work.
- Free Mobile Health Check & Half Price software update
- Whilst repairing a phone we give it a free health check. The health check includes internal cleaning, external cleaning and we also check to see if any updates are needed. Note we do not update the phone in the health check. If the phone does require an update we will let you know and if you decide you would like the update then we will do it for you at half price. Updating the phone is at the owners risk and there are no refunds on software updates.
- Free Screen Protector
- With every repair we will place a brand new screen protector on the phone. This is subject to availability.
- 25% Off On Next Repair
- If you have repaired your phone with us and have need for our repair service again within 3 months then we will do this repair for you at 25% off the normal price of the repair. (All normal repair terms and conditions apply).
- Prize draws are open to everyone except employees and immediate family members.
- We will draw a name at random to find the winner/s.
- Winner/s will be notified within 7 days of close.
- Winner/s will be announced on facebook, on our website and in store.
- Winner/s will have 14 days from the close of the prize draw to collect the prize. Should you wish for us to send it out to you, postage will be payable by the winner.
- If the prize is not collected within the time limit then we will draw another winner at random.
- The second winner will have 14 days from us contacting them to collect the prize draw. (Prize Draw terms and conditions apply).
- If the second winner does not claim the prize within the time limit the prize will go unclaimed and maybe used in future prize draws or offers.
Mobile Phone Sales
- There are no returns on handsets bought from us, unless the handset is faulty. We do not offer a cash refund.
- We do not offer a cash refund on any product, if any product is faulty we will exchange it like for like or as close as possible if a like is not available or you may purchase other items to the value spent, should this item be priced higher than the original item then you will need to pay the difference.
- We are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your phone whilst in transit. Any damaged caused must be taken up with Royal Mail.
- Please allow 5-7 days for delivery. We will contact you once your item has been dispatched.